Every month Jombay kickstarts talent assessment & leadership development journeys for a wide range of customers. Some of them are quite interesting innovations and they strike a chord with me.
1) COLLINS AEROSPACE – Innovation Parenting
Interesting Launch Alert: We ran experiential sessions at Collins Aerospace for their senior leaders, as part of their 2-day “Steering for Success” summit. Our team delved into creating a continuous innovation culture through concepts of Innovation Parenting, running a Shark Tank innovation exercise & reinforcing their 3 tenets of customer centricity with a highly power packed and reflective play centered learning session!
2) AVIVA Life – Lead with Values
We kickstarted a development journey for all people managers in Sales, Operations and Support roles at Aviva Life on their 3 key values – Simplicity, Customer First and Play to Win. We began with half-day classroom sessions, followed by a 6-month micro-learning development journey in an attempt to make the 3 values a way of life for people managers.
3) PRUDENTIAL GLOBAL – Empowering Leadership
We launched a Development Journey with Prudential Global to empower their future leaders to develop on behaviors critical to their success as business leaders. We implemented a Hybrid Assessment Center including the SOSIE Personality Assessment, Leadership Simulation and a full day face to face assessor-led Development Center. Learning labs and practice-coach led micro-learning journey to follow the Development center.
Things that we take pride in our learning interventions are:
1) We help managers and leaders ‘practice’ leadership, as they ‘learn while working’
2) Our content is Wise Witty & Relevant
3) We take co-ownership of running the journey (from continuous adoption to effectiveness measurement)
4) We make use of new age tech, with our Experiential & Engaging Hybrid Assessment Centers and our sustainable & scalable micro learning platform
5) We make sure that the assessment & learning is actionable by providing analytics and learner insights.
If you want to design a leadership development journey (end-to-end) or Assessment Centers and are looking for equal partners in the same, do reach out 🙂