Our New Year’s resolution is the same as the one we made last year! To support your talent interventions with Modern Assessment & Development experiences 🙂
Before we begin making new promises, I thought I would share how Jombay fared in 2021…
- We assessed more than 150,000 managers and leaders – across geographies and experience levels.
- We deployed 370 unique Assessment & Development Centers for a range of talent interventions from high-potential identification and succession planning to managerial development.
- Our NPS of 71.42 for Assessment & Development Centers remained above industry standards.
- 40,000 managers and leaders underwent our Development Programs, and gave us an industry high NPS of 73.
- We did 865 Virtual Classes, which were appreciated for their powerful content, engaging formats and received an average feedback of 4.4/5.
- We ran 343 Development Journeys – with a lot of clients choosing our immensely popular Influencing (without Authority), Business Acumen & Conversations that Matter programs.
- Our sales team did not do a single F2F meeting but managed to take us higher than our pre-covid revenue numbers.
- We did 330% more meetings and acquired 250% more new clients than ever before.
- In addition to our work in the BFSI, IT/ITeS, Pharma and Manufacturing Industries, we added considerable clients from the Consumer First Industry (Retail, QSR, FMCG, Telecom, Electronics, Fashion)
- We launched a new website this week – www.jombay.com. We hope you will enjoy the experience!